Contact us to schedule a discovery conversation.
How do you choose a coach? I'm convinced it's all about the shoes. If you like my shoes, you'll probably pick me as a coach (even the guys, I promise) because shoes say a lot about where we've been and where we're going. One time as I was walking out the door to travel on business, my husband asked why I look so much better when I'm leaving town than I do on a regular basis. He was looking at my shoes. "It's simple," I said. "People in the marketing world judge your artistry and creativity by your shoes. Believe me, nobody sees my shoes and wants to date me - that's a sign of a high maintenance woman - but they do want to hire me because I take the whole package serisously.
As T.S. Eliot wrote,
Where is the Life we have lost in living? Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?
If you are looking for a coach who takes a whole-life approach to helping professional lead and live 360º you have come to the right place.
Life Strategy Design
This is Donna's signature coaching program, a six month engagement to help you see clearly who you are, how you're made and what you're going to do with it. You might be interested in Life Strategy design if
- you are hitting a wall in your career,
- you are not getting along with your team,
- you need help creating a development plan,
- or you are in a period of reinvention.
We take a 360º approach to life and leadership - how you generate the energy and capacity for influence at every level of the organization. Your future is waiting, are you ready to discovery it? You'll find more details here.
360º Leader Coaching
Donna works with professionals in the middle of the organization to develop the self-regulation required for true influence in every direction. You might benefit from a coach who can
- help you practice difficult conversations,
- keep you aligned with the organizational strategy and
- commit to your ongoing self-insight.
We believe strategy = people. The more you know your people, and understand what their motives and drivers are, the greater your influence. The aim of Donna's coaching for professionals in the middle of the organization is bigger minds, happier people and greater impact.
Another way to get to know how you show up at work is through Insight Workshops.
- Explore elf-awareness with Tasha Eurich's groundbreaking material from the book, Insights, and accompanying workbook to raise your game by raising our internal and external self awareness.
- Take a 360º look at your leadership with Benchmarks® 360º Assessments by The Center for Creative Leadership, pioneer of the 360 and an industry benchmark for leadership development.
- Apply one of up to three of the five different psychometric sciences for talent, motives and strengths by TTI Success Insights, who has over 30 years of experience in the research and application of social and brain science. It's benchmark data encompasses more than 30 million assessments.
Donna applies these instruments in 1:1 and team coaching, to leverage individual insights for quantum benefits on your team.
360º Book Clubs
70% of learning takes place outside of the classroom. We provide a complete learning journey to keep a cohort connected with the material and each other. The 360º approach to book club is to have a coach facilitate the discussion so the group moves from knowledge to transformation through best selling and otherwise important books like,
- Put Your Dreams to the Test, by John Maxwell
- Insight and Bankable Leadership, by Tasha Eurich
- Be the Boss Everyone Wants to Work For, by Bill Gentry
- Think and Eat Yourself Smart by D. Caroline Leaf
- Mindset, by Carol Dweck, Ph.D.
Book clubs work for a multitude of purposes, to connect cross functional groups and shorten the distance between offices in a multi-national organization. The benefit of mixing like-minded people on any subject is the difference between gaining knowledge and learning to apply it. See more book club titles here.